Stabat Mater Menevia

Stabat Mater Menevia
We praise you O Lord and we bless you, for by thy Holy Cross thou hast redeemed the world

Monday 25 June 2012

Mass for the Vigil of Ss Peter and Paul

Mass in the Extraordinary Form will be at 5pm on Thursday 28th June (the Vigil of the Feast of Ss Peter & Paul) at The Sacred Heart, Morriston.



O Holy Apostles, Peter and Paul, I choose you this day and forever to be my special patrons and advocates, you, St. Peter, Prince of the Apostles, because you are the Rock upon which almighty God has built His Church; you, St. Paul because you were fore chosen by God as the vessel of election and the preacher of truth to the whole world. Obtain for me, I pray you, lively faith, firm hope and burning love; complete detachment from myself, contempt of the world, patience in adversity, humility in prosperity, attention in prayer, purity of diligence in fulfilling the duties of my state of life, constancy in my resolutions, resignation to the will of God and perseverance in the grace of God even to death; so that, by means of your intercession and your glorious merits, I may be able to overcome the devil, and may I be made worthy of the Promises of Christ and enjoy His presence and love Him forever. Amen. Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.