Stabat Mater Menevia

Stabat Mater Menevia
We praise you O Lord and we bless you, for by thy Holy Cross thou hast redeemed the world

Monday 21 November 2016

Website Apologies

Dear Friends,

Please accept my apologies for the mistake on the Mass Time for yesterday.  It mistakenly posted the Holy Mass at Sacred Heart at 6 pm instead of 3 p.m.

I understand that some people arrived at the published time instead of the actual time, for which I apologise for the wasted journey.

As a general rule, Holy Mass at Sacred Heart will be at 3 p.m. on the days advertised, and at 6 p.m. at St. Therese on the days advertised.  If you notice anything strange about the times that is not explained, I am more than happy to be contacted.  You can call me on 07790 579473 or email me at tom.sharpling@btinternet.com

Wishing you a peaceful week.  Our next Holy Mass in the EF will be on the second Sunday of Advent, 4th December at 3 p.m.

Best Wishes

Tom Sharpling